Terms & Conditions
Platinum Guild International Terms of Service
- Welcome to the Platinum Guild International’s website. This web site is owned and operated by Platinum Guild International Hong Kong Limited and it’s affiliates (collectively “Platinum Guild International”). Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before going on. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, "this web site" means the Platinum Guild International’s site that you are viewing, and any other Platinum Guild International site which links to this web site.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided on this web site is accurate and up-to-date. Platinum Guild International does not accept responsibility for inaccuracies or errors that may be contained herein. If you choose to access and use this web site it is at your own risk.
- Other Platinum Guild International web sites may contain terms and conditions that are different from these terms and conditions. Whilst navigating around the Platinum Guild International web sites please check the terms and conditions of each web site that you visit and do not assume that these terms and conditions apply to all Platinum Guild International web sites.
Platinum Guild International companies have their own separate identities but in this web site we may sometimes use "Platinum Guild International", "Group, "we" or "us" when we refer to Platinum Guild International companies in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular Platinum Guild International company.
Links & Third-Party sites
- This web site may include links to external web sites. When you follow such links the external web site may appear as a full screen (in which case you will need to use the back button on your browser to return to this web site) or in some cases it may appear within the frame of this web site (in which case you will be able to return to this web site by using the navigation buttons within the frame). Where an external web site appears within the frame of this web site, this is purely for ease of navigation back to this web site and does not indicate any responsibility on our part for the external web site concerned, even if it is a web site owned and operated by another Platinum Guild International company.
These links are provided in order to help you find relevant web sites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these web sites are suitable for your purposes. Platinum Guild International is not responsible for the owners or operators of these web sites you acknowledge and agree that Platinum Guild International is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their web sites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
All information or advice provided as part of this web site is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. Platinum Guild International tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this web site is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Platinum Guild International is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
- This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Platinum Guild International or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
- This web site also contains trademarks, including the mark "Platinum Guild International" and the Pt emblem. All trademarks included on this web site belong to Platinum Guild International or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trademarks for use on this web site.
- You may:
- access any part of the web site;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not without our express written consent:
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site;
- link to this web site;
If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this web site, please contact the top site editor with details of:
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this web site
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this web site
and we will consider your request. We will accept or decline any such request at our sole discretion and on such terms as we at our sole discretion may decide.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- Platinum Guild International may change the terms, conditions, and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer which will be effective immediately upon posting to this or any other Platinum Guild International website and it is your responsibility to check these each time you revisit this or any other Platinum Guild International website.
Changes to/Operation of web site
- Platinum Guild International may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- Platinum Guild International may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- Platinum Guild International reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
If you have a question or complaint about this web site, please contact the Platinum Guild International Editor at email@example.com.
- Platinum Guild International takes the privacy of its customers very seriously. Platinum Guild International operates and is registered in accordance with local data protection regulations. Platinum Guild International will comply with local data protection law including the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) law effected on 25thMay, 2018 and adopt any legally established measures to safeguard users' personal details, avoid alteration of user generated content and unauthorised access to the site, in so far as the technology permits. Platinum Guild International agrees to constantly improve and facilitate member/user access to its services on the website.
- Platinum Guild International treat the security of its site as of the utmost importance. Platinum Guild International is constantly considering ways in which it can safeguard the personal details of users, prevent unauthorised access to the Platinum Guild International site and prevent unauthorised alteration of user-generated content.
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You provide this information when you search, participate in a contest or questionnaire or communicate with customer service; provide information when you register as a member or subscribe to our reports, services and products; communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. As a result of those actions you might supply us with such information as your name, address, email address, title, log in data, post code, mobile or other telephone number, date of birth, gender, credit card information, information on how you use our products and services and information on your browsing activity when visiting our websites) and any other information with respect of your use of our products and services. We might also ask for other specific information from time to time. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future use of the website for you, improving our site and communicating with you. Please be assured that we will not pass on any information to third parties without your express consent.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses this site. Third parties might also do this on our site. Examples of information we collect and analyse using technology which is not readily apparent include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet; log in; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system and platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), click stream to, through and from our website, including date and time; cookie number; pages viewed or searched for; your site history, and phone number used to contact us. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with Hong Kong law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise you hereby consent that the HKSAR courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.