PGI’s consumer marketing and educational programmes are focused on developing awareness and an appreciation for platinum’s unique qualities as a precious metal for fine jewellery. In addition, PGI works collaboratively with partners globally, running extensive marketing programmes in the four main platinum jewellery markets of China, Japan, USA and India.
Through various programmes, PGI creates consumer ounce demand by first identifying opportunities for platinum in jewellery, and then developing them with partners.
Branded Collections Drive Incremental Growth for Platinum Jewellery
The latest PGI Insight showcases how branding and branded collection strategy has been vital for growing platinum jewellery business in the four key markets: China, India, Japan and the United States.
- The platinum jewellery industry’s brand building and application framework
- PGI’s branded collection strategy and development across markets
- How design and technology innovations support the development of appealing branded collections
- How branded collections increase margins and generate new sources of business
- The strategy for platinum jewellery to stay relevant to consumers and grow new segments
The PGI Insight offers in-depth focus on key market trends in the global and regional platinum jewellery industry.
About Platinum Jewellery
Choosing platinum is a celebration of beauty, authenticity and longevity. Not only do these elements factor into the construction of every piece of platinum jewellery, they also reflect a relationship built upon the same traits. Read on to discover the qualities that set it apart from all other precious metals.Discover More
The leading platinum producers are committed to industry leading Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) standards and sustainable practices in business.Discover More on CSR Discover More