PGI’s consumer marketing and educational programmes are focused on developing awareness and an appreciation for platinum’s unique qualities as a precious metal for fine jewellery. In addition, PGI works collaboratively with partners globally, running extensive marketing programmes in the four main platinum jewellery markets of China, Japan, USA and India.
Branded Collections Drive Incremental Growth for Platinum Jewellery
The latest PGI Insight showcases how branding and branded collection strategy has been vital for growing platinum jewellery business in the four key markets: China, India, Japan and the United States.
- The platinum jewellery industry’s brand building and application framework
- PGI’s branded collection strategy and development across markets
- How design and technology innovations support the development of appealing branded collections
- How branded collections increase margins and generate new sources of business
- The strategy for platinum jewellery to stay relevant to consumers and grow new segments
About Platinum Jewellery
Choosing platinum is a celebration of beauty, authenticity and longevity. Not only do these elements factor into the construction of every piece of platinum jewellery, they also reflect a relationship built upon the same traits. Read on to discover the qualities that set it apart from all other precious metals.Discover More