Stars Celebrate in Platinum Jewellery at the 25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards
Los Angeles, CA (January 27, 2019) – Classic Hollywood glamour was prevalent at the “25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards” tonight, as celebrities walked the red carpet in perfectly tailored couture gowns complemented by striking jewellery set in platinum. From Art Deco earrings to statement cuff bracelets, Hollywood’s most notable stars wore platinum jewellery, the setting that truly enhances the brilliance of diamonds and coloured gemstones.
Platinum Guild International is pleased to share that leading red carpet jewellery brands such as Cartier, Fred Leighton, Harry Winston, Tiffany & Co., and Bvlgari chose to style A-list celebrities in naturally white platinum. Platinum jewellery is the choice accessory for celebrities to capture the most special, glamorous and memorable moments.
The following stars selected platinum jewellery to celebrate their achievements:
Amy Adams in Platinum by Cartier
• High Jewellery earrings with spinels, onyx and diamonds, set in platinum
• High Jewellery bracelet with diamonds, set in platinum
Alison Brie in Platinum by Fred Leighton
• Art Deco circle earrings with diamonds, set in platinum
• Cocktail ring with diamonds, set in platinum
Gemma Chan in Platinum by Harry Winston
• Vintage 1972 chandelier earrings with diamonds (29.59-carats), set in platinum
• Diamond carpet ring (8.13-carats), set in platinum
• River diamond ring (2.78-carats), set in platinum
Lucy Boynton in Platinum by Harry Winston
• Secret cluster earrings with pink sapphire and diamonds (10.33-carats), set in platinum
• Cluster ring with pear shaped diamond (2.22-carats), set in platinum
• Sunflower diamond twin ring (3.59-carats), set in platinum
Julia Garner in Platinum by Harry Winston
• Lotus cluster diamond earrings (4.26-carats), set in platinum
• Secret Wonder diamond bracelet (27.83-carats), set in platinum
Danai Gurira in Platinum by Bvlgari
• High Jewellery earrings with 4 pear brilliant cut certified diamonds (4.45-carats), 8 marquise brilliant cut certified diamonds (7.87-carats), 2 oval brilliant cut certified diamonds (2.02- carats), 2 pear brilliant cut diamonds (1.43-carats), and 10 marquise brilliant cut diamonds (3.81-carats), set in platinum
• High Jewellery ring with 1 round cut diamond (2-carats) and additional diamonds (1.47-carats), set in platinum
Sophia Bush in Platinum by Jacob & Co.
• Necklace with diamonds, set in platinum
• Ring with diamonds, set in platinum
Fiona Xie in Platinum by Dena Kemp
• Earrings set in platinum
John David Washington in Platinum by Tiffany & Co.
• Diamond earrings, set in platinum (priced at $115,500)
About Platinum Jewellery
Platinum is the ideal choice for red carpet jewellery because it holds diamonds and precious gemstones more securely than any other metal. It is not only the highest quality metal, but its density makes it one of the most durable and enduring precious metals. Platinum is also naturally white, unlike white gold, which means it will not cast any tint onto a diamond or gemstone, allowing the stone's genuine colour to sparkle brightly.
For more information, please visit Platinum Guild International USA’s sites:
Consumer website: www.platinumjewelry.com
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/jewelryplatinum
Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/platinum_jewelry/
Twitter page: www.twitter.com/ptjewelry