Jennifer Lopez Wears Harry Winston Jewellery Set in Platinum to the “Academy of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences’ 11th Annual Governors Awards”
Los Angeles, CA (27 October, 2019) – Jennifer Lopez wore Harry Winston jewellery set in platinum to “The Academy of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences’ 11th Annual Governors Awards” in Los Angeles on October 27th.
- • Secret Combination two row diamond necklace, set in platinum
- • Secret Combination hoop earrings with diamonds, set in platinum
- • Pirouette ring with diamonds, set in platinum
- • River ring with diamonds, set in platinum
- • Sparkling Cluster ring with diamonds, set in platinum
Jennifer Lopez also wore Harry Winston jewellery set in platinum to the CFDA Fashion Awards in June.
Statement earrings set in platinum are currently popular on the red carpet, as recently seen on Angelina Jolie at the European premiere of Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (October 9th), and Nicole Kidman at the Gala for the Global Ocean (September 26th).
A-list celebrities wear naturally white platinum settings that truly enhance the brilliance of diamonds and coloured gemstones. Platinum jewellery is the choice accessory for celebrities to capture the most special, glamorous and memorable moments.
For more information, please visit Platinum Guild International USA’s sites:
Consumer website: https://platinumjewelry.com/